The privacy notice explains how we use your personal data in relation to your interest in, or attendance at the Meet Magento Event (the “Event”) organized by Ranosys.
Who we are
For the purposes of data protection law, the “controller” is Ranosys, a company headquartered in Singapore and is responsible for the organisation of Meet Magento Singapore.
If you would like any specific information about this policy, or to exercise your data subject rights, please contact us using the following details:
Data we collect
We collect and process personal data in the following circumstances:
- Newsletter subscriptions : eMail address
- Ticket orders : Name, eMail address, contact number, company, marketing preferences, city, state, country,
- Speaker submissions: Name, eMail address, photograph, biographical information, any other information provided to us
- Sponsor submission: Name, eMail address, company information including company logo, any other information provided to us
- General enquiries: Name, eMail address, any other information provided
Processing of data
Ranosys will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To reserve the place for you at the event(s) you requested to attend;
- To provide you with information about the event(s) for which you have registered, such as event updates, and possible changes, cancellation or similar information;
- In accordance with your preferences, to communicate with you about other events, news, and services we provide;
- To ask you for your feedback or review after an Event you have attended;
- To pass on your contact details to our logistics partners to enhance your experience at an Event;
- To create a delegate list, which will be shared with an Exhibitor or Sponsor at the Event;
- To film and photograph the Event which will be used to market our services and to promote future events on our website, social media channels and in marketing materials;
Who we share data with
We may provide your personal data to the following recipients for the purposes set out in this notice.
- Venue services: Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
- Ticketing services: Ticket Tailor
- Digital services: Google (Analytics, Drive, Mail), Marketo
- Any parties where we are legally required or permitted to do so
- Any other parties where we have your specific consent to do so
How we keep data secure
Ranosys ensures that there are security measures in place to prevent data loss, to preserve data integrity, and to regulate access to the data. Only authorised employees and third parties processing data on our behalf have access to your personal data.
The security measures we have in place include:
- training and enforcement of data security practices
- restriction of access to personal information
- use of secure technologies (e.g. SSL, encryption)
- anonymisation and aggregation of data
Data transfer outside Singapore
Although we are based in Singapore we may transfer your personal information to a location (for example, to a secure server) outside the country’s jurisdiction, if we consider it necessary or desirable for the purposes set out in this notice.
Your information rights
Data protection laws provide the following rights for individuals:
- Right to be informed about how your personal data is collected and used
- Right of access to your personal data
- Right to rectification of your personal data so that it is true, accurate and complete
- Right to erasure of your personal data
- Right to restrict or object to
– processing of personal data for direct marketing
– our continued processing of your personal data
– decisions being taken by automated means which significantly affect you
These rights are subject to certain limitations that exist in law. Further information about data subject rights are available on the ICO’s website.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, contact us using the details in section 1.